Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Long Island, Queens, Bronx
NY Mold Removal Company - NYC Mold Removal
NY Mold Inspections staff are extremely knowledgable in NYC mold inspections, NYC mold remediation , NYC mold testing, and NYC mold removal.
NY Mold Inspections has been proudly serving the New York metropolitan area with over a 20 years of experience in NY mold inspections, NY mold remediation, NY mold removal, and water damage prevention in New York City. NY mold inspections has been servicing homeowners, landlords, tenants, businesses, schools, municipal buildings and more with completemold eradication.
We treat each property on an individual basis, always leaving you with a clean and healthy environment for you and your loved ones. We are confident in our NYC mold services that we offer our trademark satisfaction guarentee on all mold removal projects and water damage restoration projects. It's no wonder we have a repuation as New York City's pioneer and leader in effective mold inspection, mold testing, mold remediation, mold removal NYC, and NYC water damage restoration services.
Schedule A Mold Inspection NYC - Call Now ! 718-677-6653
Our business hours are from 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday but we have 24 hour emergency services and we will contact you as soon as possible.
NY Mold Removal Company - NYC mold removal - mold remediation NYC- mold inspections NYC - mold testing NYC ________________________________________________________________ 6 STEP PROCESS FOR MOLD INSPECTION
1) We send down two certified technicians to the property to do a full house inspection.
2) They take air samples-to check if there is mold in the air, and swab samples off the actual surface itself.
3) In addition to that, they take infrared cameras to show clearly what is growing behind the walls, and moisture readers to see if there is any excess moisture or condensation behind the walls to determine the source of the mold growth-such as any moisture interference etc.
4) We also use particle counters in the home as well as outside to deterime the amount of negative particles that are in elevated levels compared to outside.
5) Within 2-3 business days we receive the lab results and submit them to you, along with a full report from our company detailing the findings of the technician-A. If there is mold. B. How severe the growth is. C. The process necessary to remove the mold. D. How to prevent the mold from reoccurring, along with the infrared pictures pertaining to your home.
6) The cost for the inspection is $550 and that includes air testing, swab sampling, infrared technology and moisture readings and a detailed report clarifying the type of mold present, if it is toxic or non-toxic, how severe the growth is, how fast it is growing as well as the health symptoms relating to this form of mold. If the mold growth has escalated to another floor, additional tests are required at a cost of $100/test. If mold removal is necessary, the $550 gets applied towards the fee of the mold removal.
NYC Mold Services Have your home inspected by one of our certified technicians providing: * Swab Samples
* Air and Moisture Tests
* Bacteria Tests
* Inner-Wall Checks
* Manual Readers
* Laser Scanners for Foundation Beams
* Leak Detection
* Toxic Mold Sensors We provide the following mold services for homes, municipal buildings, corporate offices and educational facilities: * Full Mold Inspections
* Professional Lab Testing
* Complete Mold/Moisture Report
* Mold Remediation
* Mold and Bacteria Decontamination
* Mold Fumigation
* Moldy Odor Removal
* Carpeting and Upholstery Sanitization
* Mold and Bacteria Disinfecting
* Allergy Cleansing
* Hepo-Vac Mold Removal Process
* Dry-Ice Mold Removal Procedures
* Mold Damage and Water Damage Restoration
* Filtering and Fumigation of Vent and/or Duct Systems
New York City Mold Removal- Our state-of-the-art equipment
We at Five Boro Mold Specialist, Inc. pride ourselves on helping hundreds of families and businesses overcome their mold situation for over a decade. Our certified technicians can give ytou a peace of mind with their throuugh evaluation in order to determine the mos effective way to get rid of the modl in your home. Our inspections consist of the extraction of air cassette samples from both indoor and outdoor for comparison as wekk as swab samples from surfaces in your home. With these samples, our lab can then determine the type of mold as well as the severity of the growth. We use state of the art technology sucha as infrared cameras and moisture readers to detecy any areas of excess moisture that may have resulted in mold growth. Our technicians will be able to provide you with a fully detailed report explaining the lab results, interpreting the moisture readings and providing a treatment process necessary to eliminate the mold in your home as well as prevent any future growth. This reportwill be able to give you a full understanding of what has been happening to your home. Our Staff is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in mold remediation and treats each home on a unique basis, providing you and your loved ones with a clean and healthy environment.